Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Update on Our German Family

Greetings Everyone!
Just to update everyone, I have came across some new information on the Glaser/Ahrens Family I have met some new folks from Germany over the weekend and they have been kind enough to help me translate some marriage and Birth Record of My GGreat Grandparents, and Believe you me I was soooooooo very excited! you talk about doing Dance of over Joy, I want to thank my new Wolfgang and all the other folks from GENPALS 2003 for your help and I hope that we can all continue to be friends and help one another out in our search for our ancestor's
I will periodically post an update on new information that I get so that it can all be shared by everyone, and as always..
Happy Hunting and until we meet again
Semper Fi
Susie
Posted new link Genpals 2003

No comments: